The world’s no 1 micro needling device
As we age, the body’s natural production of supporting cells, fibroblasts and the skin’s collagen and elastin naturally diminish, leading to wrinkles and skin sagging. Stimulating the skin to produce more fibroblasts, collagen and elastin is called ‘Collagen Induction Therapy’ (CIT) and is used as an alternative to facelifts and other surgical interventions with remarkable results.
Dermapen™ promotes scarless healing and natural collagen reproduction, similar to fractional laser treatments, IPL, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels, but without the side effects and downtime.
Simple to use, the pen is glided over the skin and microscopic channels are lightly stamped into the skins matrix stimulating a wound healing response with intense, renewal, repair and rejuvenation. Natural growth factors are released to stimulate restructuring of collagen and elastin.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Acne scaring
- Anti Ageing
- Sun damage
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Hair regeneration/ Alopecia
- Use on face/hands/body
Before and After Dermapen
How does Dermapen™ Skin needling work?
The concept of skin needling is based on the skin’s ability to repair itself whenever it encounters physical damage such as cuts, abrasions and other physical trauma. Immediately after an injury occurs our skin destroys old damaged tissue such as acne scarring and wrinkles and replaces it with new fresh healthy collagen. Skin needling allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repair mechanism by creating micro “injuries” in the skin which triggers a whole cascade of events that result in new collagen synthesis. The result is smoother, firmer and younger looking skin down the line. A great treatment for all skin types especially patients with acne scarring, enlarged pores and moderate to severe wrinkling.
Skin needling procedures are performed in a safe and precise manner with the use of the sterile Dermapen needle head. The procedure is normally completed within 20-30 minutes for the entire face and neck and up to 60 minutes for the body depending on the size of the problem area. This is a great treatment for stretch marks and sagging/crepey skin. During the treatment, the practitioner gently moves the DermaPen over the client’s skin to create miniscule sub-cutaneous channels. This is perceived by the body as a “mini wound” which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin, which is all part of the healing process. This new fresh collagen remodels over time and thus one can expect moderate skin tightening of the treated area down the line. Sagging skin, stretch marks, pores and acne scars are all improved upon.
How long does the new collagen last?
The process of Dermapen micro-needling skin remodeling can go on for months after each Dermapen treatment and the results are accumulative. Initial results can be seen within 10 days. (The best results of one single treatment can be seen up to 3 months later and the collagen is continually growing and maturing in the skin over a 90 day period).
What to expect After the Dermapen Skin Needling procedure?
There is minimal downtime after this treatment as you may experience facial redness for 12-48 hours after the procedure. Most people are able to return to normal daily activities immediately after the treatment. We offer a hyaluronic acid face mask after treatment for rapid, cooling and healing. This helps impregnate hydrating hyaluronic acid deep within the skin.
What are the advantages Dermapen™ Skin Needling over other resurfacing procedures?
- Sharp needles as new needles are used at each treatment; disposable needles eliminate risk of cross contamination.
- Needles are injected at a straight angle instead of rolling in at an angle.
- Induces more micro injections per square centimeter.
- Needle adjustments from 0.3mm-2.5 mm allows for treatments tailored to individual patient needs.
- More controlled and uniform treatment giving more consistent results.
- Less pain and redness for patient.
- Ability to treat hard to reach areas such around the nose and eyes
- For treatment of: wrinkles, smoker’s lines around the lips, skin tightening and rejuvenation, large pores, stretch marks, scars and surgical scars.
“As an experienced Aesthetic Doctor, I have no hesitation in recommending the Dermapen™ as one of the top nonsurgical procedures for skin tightening and lifting and for the treatment of scars. I have found the Dermapen™ to be more effective than other procedures involving lasers and peels for facial rejuvenation and with less side effects and downtime. The Dermapen™ is ideal either as a stand-alone procedure, or in combination with other nonsurgical procedures such as Botox and Dermal Fillers.”Dr Steven Harris
The ‘MUST HAVE’ treatment in the aesthetic industry – Dermapen™ Micro Needling Device.
Treatment is provided by Dr Liz Evans
- Single Dermapen treatment.
- A course of treatments 4 – 6 weeks apart is recommended.
Dermapen CourseIntroductory 3 treatment offer
- During January sign up for a course of three Dermapen treatments and save £75
- Individual treatment are usually £150 each
Hyaluronic Acid Face MaskPost Dermapen Treatment
- Add a hyaluronic acid face mask post treatment for a rapid, cooling and healing treat to rapidly impregnant your skin with hydrating hyaluronic acid to encourage deep skin re-growth of collagen and elastin