The world’s no 1 micro needling device
Dermapen™ promotes scarless healing and natural collagen reproduction, similar to fractional laser treatments, IPL, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels, but without the side effects and downtime.
Simple to use, the pen is glided over the skin and microscopic channels are lightly stamped into the skins matrix stimulating a wound healing response with intense, renewal, repair and rejuvenation. Natural growth factors are released to stimulate restructuring of collagen and elastin.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Acne scaring
- Anti Ageing
- Sun damage
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Hair regeneration/ Alopecia
- Use on face/hands/body
Before and After Dermapen
How does Dermapen™ Skin needling work?
Skin needling procedures are performed in a safe and precise manner with the use of the sterile Dermapen needle head. The procedure is normally completed within 20-30 minutes for the entire face and neck and up to 60 minutes for the body depending on the size of the problem area. This is a great treatment for stretch marks and sagging/crepey skin. During the treatment, the practitioner gently moves the DermaPen over the client’s skin to create miniscule sub-cutaneous channels. This is perceived by the body as a “mini wound” which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin, which is all part of the healing process. This new fresh collagen remodels over time and thus one can expect moderate skin tightening of the treated area down the line. Sagging skin, stretch marks, pores and acne scars are all improved upon.
How long does the new collagen last?
What to expect After the Dermapen Skin Needling procedure?
What are the advantages Dermapen™ Skin Needling over other resurfacing procedures?
- Sharp needles as new needles are used at each treatment; disposable needles eliminate risk of cross contamination.
- Needles are injected at a straight angle instead of rolling in at an angle.
- Induces more micro injections per square centimeter.
- Needle adjustments from 0.3mm-2.5 mm allows for treatments tailored to individual patient needs.
- More controlled and uniform treatment giving more consistent results.
- Less pain and redness for patient.
- Ability to treat hard to reach areas such around the nose and eyes
- For treatment of: wrinkles, smoker’s lines around the lips, skin tightening and rejuvenation, large pores, stretch marks, scars and surgical scars.
Treatment is provided by Dr Liz Evans
- Single Dermapen treatment.
- A course of treatments 4 – 6 weeks apart is recommended.
Hyaluronic Acid Face MaskPost Dermapen Treatment
- Add a hyaluronic acid face mask post treatment for a rapid, cooling and healing treat to rapidly impregnant your skin with hydrating hyaluronic acid to encourage deep skin re-growth of collagen and elastin